Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Saturday 16 June 2012

Freebie

Morning all,


It's a bit miserable here today and on the day of the kids summer fayre . .  nothing new there then!!! lol.





Anyhow I thought I would just show you the lovely free gift that came with the Papercraft Essentials Magazine.  Gorgeous aren't they.   I stamped the two beautiful girls with Black Memento Ink and coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Gel Pens.  I have actually cut the images out because I have a plan in mind but can't tell you yet, so please keep checking back to find out.  In the meantime go and buy Issue 82 of Papercraft Essentials and have a play with these lovely stamps.  See you soon....


Crafty cuddles,


Nickki

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Nickki, I love Wee stamps too so think I will be taking a visit to Tesco's to see if I can get hold of one :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete