Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Vintage Motors CD from Kraftyhands

Hello lovely crafty people,

Here's a few things I made from the soon to be released Vintage Motors Cd from Kraftyhands.  This is a definite must have for all those men in your life,  for whom you will never be stuck for ideas again.  


This one is a straight forward decoupaged card front, ideal for the beginner and seasoned crafter alike...


This second one I used the papers and toppers and made a cd case.....





And last but not least I made a little gift card holder.  I again used a topper as a gift card to give you the idea of how it works.  So why not head over to Kraftyhands to check out the merchandise.  It's a sure fire winner!!!!!

Crafty Cuddles,

Nickki


2 comments:

  1. WOW these are fabulous! I love this CD it is going to be worked to the max with all the males I have too make cards for.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, your lovely comments always spur me on to do more.
      Lots of love, Nickki. x x x

      Delete